Sunday, September 7, 2008

My First Blog Posting







This is my first blog I have ever done. I would like to use it as a sounding board for my ideas as well as news in the areas of politics, economics, religion, and technology. A little about me: I am a 26 year old small business owner based in Lanham, MD a suburb of Washington DC. My company is a telecommunications brokerage which I started with a partner 7 years ago. I am married and have a 5 month old daughter who is the joy of my life. A big part of this blog will deal with my political and economic view points which have evolved over the last few years. I started off as a standard liberal not understanding why government was fixing more of our problems. Since then I have read Milton Friedman and other Libertarian leaning authors which influence my current view points. I am constantly learning and adjusting my views as I am presented new information but in general I am a small government guy that would like government to stick to doing a few things, do them well and stay out of the way on everything else. Looking forward to the journey.

1 comment:

Jermey said...

Why don't you like Robin Hood, the Great Equalizer? LOL.